Employment as retention of firewater
A further possibility of using HWS mobil is retaining firewater for buildings. For functioning perfectly it needs, of course, a plain and watertight ground. However, this can be easily attained on short notice.
Using steel sheets, two essential requirements for retaining firewater are perfectly fulfilled: the protection sheets seal extensively and meanwhile weigh not too much.
The construction of HWS mobil makes it possible that the sheets that are curved by the firewater are loaded almost only on tension. Only a few materials can absorb traction better than steel (sheets).
The essential advantages at a glance:
- Extensive protection thanks to retaining panels
- Low weight, high stability
- Fast assembly with common tools
- Easy to clean, handy storage, longevity
- Almost completely reversible optically